mercredi 17 août 2022

Ole Man Blues





















TOMMY FAILE - BAD BLOOD - HRT Series

01 - Bad Blood
02 - Ole Man Blues
03 - Round And Around
04 - Mule Train
05 - Big Train
06 - Strangers No More
07 - Legend Of The Brown Mountain Light
08 - You Don't Love Me Like You Used To Do
09 - That's All Right
10 - The Rest Of My Life
11 - Ball And Chain
12 - My Sadness Is Free
13 - Long Gone
14 - The Big Break Is On
15 - The End Of The Line
16 - Little Brother
17 - A Certain Little Girl
18 - I Don't Have To But I Do
19 - Home Sweet Home
20 - Not Guilty
21 - Guilty
22 - Full Moon Spell
23 - I Wish I Had Listened
24 - I Cheated Myself Out Of You
25 - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
26 - Mountain Dew
27 - Take Me Back Down Sout
28 - I'll Never Have A Chance With You Again
29 - There Ain't No Use To Cry
30 - Two Little Brown Shoes
31 - Don't Let Someone Else Take My Place

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

4 commentaires:

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you. Is Track 21 'Guilty' not a second version of 'Not Guilty'. Praguefrank and other reference sites list 2 versions of 'Not Guilty' on different labels - Chart [released 1972] and Shoboy around 1971/2.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Donnatv

According to the rear cover included on the folder, track 20 is the Chart recording and 21 the ShoBoy.

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you for your reply. My point was that both releases were titled 'Not Guilty' on the original record labels.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Donnatv

You're right. Nothing prevents you from renaming the .mp3 file