samedi 20 août 2022

Give My Love To Knoxville





















JIMMIE SKINNER - SOME TRACKS YOU DON'T HEAR SO OFTEN - VOL. 3

01 - Take Me Home Tonight In A Song
02 - Give My Love To Knoxville
03 - It's Been A Long Time - Since Alyce And Me
04 - Daddy's Got The Living All Made
05 - The Women In My Life
06 - That Long Dusty Road
07 - Blue Banjo Rag (instr.) - Esmer Skinner
08 - Here In Old La Grange
09 - If I'm Around When You Fall
10 - Mama, I Had To Sing About You
11 - Old Rugged Cross
12 - Have You Said Hello To Jesus Today
13 - Your Jesus And Mine
14 - Yes, Jesus Loves You
15 - You Should Be Ashamed To Walk In God's Sunshine
16 - Hem Of His Garment
17 - God's Mansion In The Sky
18 - Beautiful (sped up)
19 - Jesus Loves Us All (sped up)
20 - Precious Sonny Boy

Compiled by castironarm