mercredi 31 août 2022

All Of The Monkey's Ain't In The Zoo





















TOMMY COLLINS - A TOMMY COLLINS COUNTRY SOUVENIR - HRT Series

01 - I Always Get A Souvenir
02 - A Hundred Years Fro Now
03 - High On A Hilltop
04 - You Gottta Have A Licence
05 - If You Ain't Lovin' (You Ain't Livin')
06 - The Two Sides Of Life
07 - You Better Not Do That
08 - Tribute To Hank Williams
09 - Roots Of My Raising
10 - If That's The Fashion
11 - All Of The Monkey's Ain't In The Zoo
12 - Carolyn
13 - A Loud Mouthed Talking Olsdmobile
14 - Goodbye Comes Hard To Me
15 - The Man Who Picked The Wildwood Flower
16 - These Old Love Letters From You
17 - I'm Tracing Your Tracks Across Texas (Tribute To Ernest Tubb)
18 - All Robyns Can Sing
19 - I Can Outkiss Him (With One Lip Tied Behind Me)
20 - Love Won't Come Between Us Anymore
21 - The Conversion Of Ronnie Jones
22 - My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
23 - Pull The Covers Over Me
24 - The Roots Of My Raising
25 - After All This Time
26 - Because You Can't Be Mine
27 - Carolyn
28 - If You Can't Bite Don't Growl
29 - Hello Hag

Compiled by AK-KH for HRT

2 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

Karkis a dit…

Muchas Gracias