lundi 11 juillet 2022

Texahoma Boogie





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 5

551a - These Wild Wild Women - Hank Penny
551b - Time Will Tell - Hank Penny
552a - Who's Taking My Place - Gurney Thomas
552b - To Love Until I Die - Gurney Thomas
553a - (I Can See) You're Living A Lie - Cowboy Copas
553b - Sundown And Sorrow - Cowboy Copas
554a - When He Reached Down His Hand (For Me) - Gurney Thomas
554b - Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Gurney Thomas
555a - Texahoma Boogie - Charlie Linville
555b - There's Something Wrong - Charlie Linville
556a - Blue Days And Lonely Nights - Ernest Worley
556b - I Can't Help It If I Cry  - Ernest Worley
557a - I Ain't Goin' Honky Tonkin' Any More - Hawkshaw Hawkins
557b - I'll Never Cry Over You - Hawkshaw Hawkins
558a - Soldier's Last Letter - Hawkshaw Hawkins
558b - There's A Little Bit Of Everything In Texas - Hawkshaw Hawkins
559a - Blue-eyed Elaine - Hawkshaw Hawkins
559b - Try Me One More Time - Hawkshaw Hawkins
560a - Are You Waiting Just For Me - Hawkshaw Hawkins
560b - You Nearly Lose Your Mind - Hawkshaw Hawkins
561a - It's Been So Long - Hawkshaw Hawkins
561b - I Wonder Why - Hawkshaw Hawkins
562a - I'll Get Along Somehow - Hawkshaw Hawkins
562b - Walking The Floor Over You - Hawkshaw Hawkins
563a - Mean Old Bed Bug Blues - Hawkshaw Hawkins
563b - Mean Mama Blues - Hawkshaw Hawkins

King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group
Re-post by request

Aucun commentaire: