lundi 11 juillet 2022

Somebody





















SKEETS McDONALD - I LOVE YOU MAMA MIA - LP CCL 1103

A1 - I Love You, Mama Mia
A2 - Remember You're Mine
A3 - It'll Take Me A Long, Long Time
A4 - Somebody
A5 - You Gotta Be My Baby
A6 - You Better Not Go
A7 - I Got A New Field To Plow
A8 - Fingertips
B1 - Hawaiian Sea Breeze
B2 - Be My Life's Companion
B3 - Please Come Back
B4 - Curtain Of Tears
B5 - Bless Your Little Ol' Heart (You're Mine)
B6 - I've Got To Win Your Love Again
B7 - Let Me Know
B8 - Baby, I'm Countin'

Vinyl rip
Re-post by request

2 commentaires:

edoardo a dit…

hello uncle you can help me with one old rare album ? jIMMIE OSBORNE with his album of name THE VOICE OF FREE AMERICA ,if you can post that you have i'm glad , many thanks and see you soon my friend

Uncle Gil a dit…

I don't have this album. Sorry.