lundi 15 avril 2024

Play The Music Louder





















TERRY FELL - BILL BILL LISTER - LP CCL 1012

A1 - Truck Drivin' Man - Terry Fell
A2 - Play The Music Louder - Terry Fell
A3 - Caveman - Terry Fell
A4 - Get Aboard My Wagon - Terry Fell
A5 - That's The Way The Big Ball Bounces - Terry Fell
A6 - What Am I Worth - Terry Fell
A7 - That's What I Like - Terry Fell
A8 - I Nearly Go Crazy - Terry Fell
B1 - In The Shadows Of The Pine - Big Bill Lister
B2 - R.C. Cola And Moon Pie - Big Bill Lister
B3 - Beer Drinking Blues - Big Bill Lister
B4 - Blowing The Suds Of My Beer - Big Bill Lister
B5 - All I Want To Hear You Say You Love Me - Big Bill Lister
B6 - Ship Of Love - Big Bill Lister
B7 - There's Another In Your Heart - Big Bill Lister
B8 - What The Heck Is Goin' On - Big Bill Lister

Vinyl rip.
Re-post by request

4 commentaires:

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you

Aussie a dit…

tks Uncle

Guilherme Pereira a dit…

Superb record, thank you vvery much for the share

Chocoreve a dit…

Merci Uncle Gil ! Une belle découverte pour moi !