dimanche 10 juillet 2022

East Bound Freight Train





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 4

537a - Tragic Romance - Cowboy Copas
537b - You Will Find Me Here - Cowboy Copas
538a - What'll I Do With The Baby-o - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
538b - The Yodelin' Mountaineer - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
539a - A Petal From A Faded Rose - Leon Rusk
539b - I See Through You - Leon Rusk
540a - Missouri - Hank Penny
540b - Get Yourself A Redhead - Hank Penny
541a - Dreamy Eyes - Carlisle Brothers
541b - She Won't Be My Baby No More - Carlisle Brothers
542a - I Can Tell Just As Plain - Jimmie Widener
542b - I'm All Through Trusting You - Jimmie Widener
543a - Workin' On A Building - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
543b - Mother's Only Sleeping - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
544a - After All - Hawkshaw Hawkins
544b - The Way I Love You - Hawkshaw Hawkins
545a - East Bound Freight Train - Grandpa Jones
545b - Get Things Ready (For Me Ma) - Grandpa Jones
546a - Until Dawn - Leon Rusk
546b - Dream Train Engineer - Leon Rusk
547a - (I Could Tell By) The Look In Her Eye - Riley Shepard
547b - These Precious Love Letters - Riley Shepard
548a - Midnight Train - Delmore Brothers
548b - Don't Forget Me - Delmore Brothers
549a - The Time Will Come - Hawkshaw Hawkins (Unreleased)
549b - I've Got The Blues - Hawkshaw Hawkins (Unreleased)
550a - John Henry - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
550b - I'll Remember You Love (In My Prayers) - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo Group
Re-post by request

Aucun commentaire: