mardi 28 juin 2022

Radar Blues





















TEX DIXON - HELLO MEMPHIS - HRT Series


01 - Radar Blues
02 - Running The Grapevine
03 - Big City
04 - Little Bitty Woman Great Big Diesel Truck
05 - Goodbye She's Gone
06 - Slowly Dying
07 - I'm Crying Happy
08 - Just Outside The Door
09 - Precious Memories
10 - Matthew Twenty Four
11 - I Want By Baby Back
12 - Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
13 - Hello Memphis
14 - Queen Of My Heartaches
15 - I'm Just Feeling Sorry For Myself
16 - I Had To Let You Go
17 - Mind Full Of Memories
18 - Little Bitty Woman
19 - Big Red
20 - Hello Memphis
21 - She Can't Stand The Light Of Day

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for this one. A good one to sell at Amazon and make some money out of it. I will add "grabbed on the web" on the cover.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Dear Anonym:
I hope you'll use the original visual and not the filthy shit I made in a minute.

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you