jeudi 19 mai 2022

Rollin' Free





















JOHNNY CASH - LITTLE FAUSS & BIG HALSY - LP CBS

A1 - Rollin' Free
A2 - Ballad Of Little Fauss And Big Halsy
A3 - Ballad Of Little Fauss And Big Halsy (Instrumental)
A4 - 7.06 Union (Instrumental)
A5 - The Little Man
B1 - The Little Man (Instrumental)
B2 - Wanted Man
B3 - Rollin' Free (Instrumental)
B4 - True Love Is Greater Than Friendship (Vcl. Carl Perkins)
B5 - Movin'

Vinyl rip

3 commentaires:

edoardo a dit…

many thanks for johnny cash , johnny was very great ! you have one album of LINDA HARGROVE ( LINDA BARTHOLOMEW ) of name A NEW SONG ? this is very rare , i post the link if you want see

https://www.discogs.com/it/release/3937400-Linda-Bartholomew-A-New-Song

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ edoardo :
I Don't have it. If you have this album, I'm interested...
Regards

edoardo a dit…

I have now asked anyone, but no one has been able to help me if by chance someone sends it to me I will surely help you , don't worry , many thanks