jeudi 5 mai 2022

Old Missouri Moon





















VA - NORTH CAROLINA WESTERN SWING 1939-1950 - HMC

01 - Claude Casey and his Pine State Playboys - Old Missouri Moon
02 - Claude Casey and his Pine State Playboys - I'm So Lonesome Tonight
03 - Dewey Price and his Carolina Hillbillies - Shut That Gate
04 - Dewey Price and his Carolina Hillbillies - So Worried, So Blue
05 - Fred Kirby of WBT's Briarhoppers - Somewhere A Heart Is Breaking
06 - Fred Kirby of WBT's Briarhoppers - Hello My Baby
07 - Fred Kirby of WBT's Briarhoppers - Our Hearts Beat Together
08 - Fred Kirby of WBT's Briarhoppers - Out Of My Mind
09 - Fred Kirby of WBT's Briarhoppers - Atomic Power
10 - Fred Kirby of WBT's Briarhoppers - Honey Be My Honeybee
11 - The Carolina Playboys - Gold On The Rainbow
12 - The Carolina Playboys - Be My Darlin'
13 - The Carolina Playboys - Fort Worth Jail
14 - The Carolina Playboys - Each Minute Seems A Million Years
15 - The Carolina Playboys - So Long To My Little Old Homestead
16 - The Carolina Playboys - I'll Get You Back Somehow
17 - The Carolina Playboys - Don't Cry Over Me When I'm Gone
18 - The Carolina Playboys - It Makes No Nevermind
19 - Arthur Smith's Crackerjacks - Get On The Right Side Of Jesus
20 - Arthur Smith's Crackerjacks - Memories And Dreams
21 - Arthur Smith's Crackerjacks - New York To New Orleans
22 - Arthur Smith's Crackerjacks - Mountain Polka
23 - Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith - I.H. Boogie
24 - Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith - I'm Afraid Of Wimmin

WS on 78's
Lightnin' Wells Collection

Aucun commentaire: