mardi 31 mai 2022

Move It On Over





















AFRS - IT'S GRAND OLE OPRY TIME IN GERMANY - BERLIN NOV. 18, 1949

01 - Red Foley - Freight Train Boogie
02 - Hank Williams - Move It On Over
03 - Prince Albert Commercial
04 - Jimmy Riddle (Harmonica Instr)
05 - Rod Bradsfield - Comedy
06 - Helen Hayes - Yodel Song
07 - Little Jimmy Dickens - I'm A Country Boy
08 - Prince Albert Commercial
09 - Red Foley - Gospel
10 - Minnie Pearl - Comedy
11 - Roy Acuff - I Saw The Light
12 - Red Foley - Every Step Of The Way
13 - Grand Ole Opry Band - Instrumental
14 - Little Jimmy Dickens - An Old Cold Tatter
15 - Crowd - I Wanna Girl
16 - Hank Williams - Lovesick Blues
17 - Minnie Pearl - Comedy
18 - Red Foley - I'm Foolin' With The Girl That I Love
19 - Roy Acuff - Square Dance And Final

HMC

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Uncle Gil,
thanks very much for this interesting flash from the past.
And served so deliciously as usually on this site.
I consider the HMC -productions some of the most cherished ones.
The material is fine, of course, but those home made covers are ART.
Best wishes !
- Jay from the North.

LOFC a dit…

Thanks for some great music!