samedi 30 avril 2022

Naomi R.I.P.





















https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/naomi-judd-grammy-winning-duo-judds-dies-76-rcna26790

THE JUDDS - HEARTLAND - LP Curb

A1 - Don't Be Cruel
A2 - I'm Falling In Love Tonight
A3 - Turn It Loose
A4 - Old Pictures
A5 - Cow Cow Boogie
B1 - Maybe Your Baby's Got The Blues
B2 - I Know Where I'm Going
B3 - Why Don't You Believe Me
B4 - The Sweetest Gift

Vinyl rip

5 commentaires:

Crab Devil a dit…

It's sad news, but thank you.

MANUEL a dit…

TRISTE NOTICIA, RIP.

candy hunt a dit…

So sad. A beautiful lady. Thanks for all the work that you do. And thanks for letting me know this sad news.

alanmking a dit…

Thanks for the music and letting us know

So sad, RIP

The Hot Bopper a dit…

Sad, sad news. Thanks for the music as a tribute.