dimanche 24 avril 2022

My Babe





















GENE VINCENT, EDDIE COCHRAN AND FRIENDS - BOY MEETS GIRLS - HMC

01 - Lord Rockingham - In The Mood
02 - Gene Vincent - Say Mama
03 - Eddie Cochran - Twenty Flight Rock
04 - Eddie Cochran - Hallelujah, I Love Her So
05 - Gene Vincent - Wild Cat
06 - Gene Vincent - My Heart  - E. Cochran gtr
07 - Gene Vincent - Dance In The Street - E. Cochran gtr
08 - Gene Vincent - I Got To get To You Yet
09 - Billy Fury - Too Much
10 - Gene Vincent-Eddie Cochran - White Lightning
11 - Fury-Cochran-Vincent-Wilde - My Babe
12 - Gene Vincent - Rocky Road Blues
13 - Gene Vincent - Frankie And Johnny
14 - Gene Vincent - Wild Cat
15 - Gene Vincent - Right Here On Earth
16 - Gene Vincent - Bluejean Bop-Five Days-Say Mama
17 - Gene Vincent - Be-Bop-A-Lula
18 - Gene Vincent - Baby Blue
19 - Gene Vincent - I Got A Baby
20 - Gene Vincent - Summertime
21 - Gene Vincent - Right Here On Earth
22 - The End - I Walk The Line

4 commentaires:

Boll Weevil a dit…

I'been having this for about 15 years, got it from your blog or maybe from RH. Now I have authentic cover. Thank you!

Boll Weevil a dit…

And by the way I love french-speaking capchas from your blog )))

reggiecat666 a dit…

hi have you any rare billy fury please thankyou

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ reggiecat666

Tell me more...I have a dozen of albums.