samedi 16 avril 2022

Jump Jack Jump





















VA - ROCKIN' HILLBILLY VOL. 10 - 32 HAYSEED DIXIE KILLAS!

01 - Glenn Barber - Livin' High & Wide
02 - Rod Morris - The Ghost of Casey Jones
03 - Wade Holmes - Fat 40 & Frustrated
04 - Leon Payne - Full Time Job
05 - Dub Dickerson - Sweet Bunch of Bitterweeds
06 - Bill Mack - Sue Suzie Boogie
07 - Jimmy & Johnny - I'm Gonna Lose
08 - Jack Cardwell - I'm Not Lazy I'm Just Tired
09 - Eddie Noack - Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
10 - Gene Dunn - I'm A Hillbilly At Heart
11 - Gayle Griffiths - Rockin & Knockin
12 - Jimmy Lee - Diggin A hole To Bury My Heart
13 - Curt Gibson - Formula For Love
14 - Jim Oertling - Louisiana Gambler
15 - Benny Barnes - Diesel Smoke
16 - Don Windle - When My Baby Comes home To Me
17 - Lloyd Weaver - One Wheel Draggin'
18 - George McCormick - The Blues Walk In This Morning
19 - Gene McKown - I'm Still Wonderin Why
20 - Blackie Crawford - Jump Jack Jump
21 - Gene Henslee - What Will I Do
22 - Bill Long - Your Daddy Is A Railroad Man
23 - Red PErkins - A Long-Necked Bottle
24 - Shorty Barnhill - I'm A Sad Sack
25 - Jimmy Simpson - I'm A High-Toned Papa
26 - Billy Briggs - Full Blooded Texan
27 - Gayle Griffith - Anchor My Heart
28 - Ann Jones - You Won't Find Me Singing The Blues
29 - Jerry Dove - You're Wasting Your Time
30 - Cliff Clay - Sugar Baby
31 - Ray Smith - Lonesome Truck Drivers Blues
32 - Jimmy Dean - Tell Her Lies & Feed Her Candy

Grabbed on the web long time ago
Home made cover

Aucun commentaire: