lundi 11 avril 2022

Hey Lula





















VA - ROCKIN' HILLBILLY VOL. 8 - 32 SONGS FROM THE PLAINS

01 - Kenny Roberts - Hillbilly Style
02 - Lee Bonds - I'm Lookin' For Some Lovin'
03 - Tibby Edwards - You Made A Believer Out Of Me
04 - Randy Atcher - Why Look For Sugar
05 - Ricky Riddle - Steamboat Boogie
06 - Bill Carter - You Ain't Got My Address
07 - Ray Pennington - Fancy Free
08 - Del Lavon - The Rockin' Chair Roll
09 - Jimmie Logsdon - I'm Goin' Back To Tennessee
10 - Luke McDaniel - I Can't Go
11 - Billy Jack Wills - Hey Lula
12 - Hocus Pocus - Bud Titus
13 - Lucky Hill - Fickle Baby
14 - Jimmie Skinner - I'm Allergic To Your Kisses
15 - Hawkshaw Hawkins - Waitin' For My Baby
16 - Kenny Brown - Throw A Little Wood On Fire
17 - Sonny Burns - Satan's A Waitin'
18 - Jimmy Johnson - Mama Loves Papa
19 - Kenny Lee - You Ring A Bell With Me
20 - Randy Atcher - You're A Living Doll
21 - Neal Burris - Please Excuse My Manners
22 - Earl Songer - Mother In Law Boogie
23 - Claude King - Got The World By The Tail
24 - Shot Jackson - I'm Trading You On A Later Model
25 - Sheb Wooley - Humdinger
26 - Rod Morris - Is There Anymore At Home Like You
27 - Billy Briggs - Female Shuffle
28 - Les Chambers & Johnny Mathis - Give Me A Little More
29 - Hank Thompson - Cryin' In The Deep Blue Sea
30 - Eddie Noack - Take It Away Lucky
31 - Red Perkins - One At A Time
32 - Slim Lay - Trouble Along The Cable

Grabbed on web
Home made cover

Aucun commentaire: