dimanche 10 avril 2022

Crazy Crazy Feeling





















ESQUERITA - BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY ROCK'N'ROLL IS HERE TO STAY - 2 LP's Capitol

A1 - Rockin' The Joint
A2 - Hole In My Heart
A3 - Hey Miss Lucy
A4 - Get Back Baby
A5 - Baby You Can Depend On Me
A6 - I'm Battie Over Hattie
A7 - Crazy Crazy Feeling
B1 - Gettin' Plenty Lovin'
B2 - Esquerita And The Voola
B3 - Laid Off
B4 - Believe Me When I Say Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay
B5 - Oh Baby
B6 - I Need You
B7 - Why Did It Take So Long
 

C1 - Sarah Lee
C2 - I Live The Life I Love
C3 - Katie Mae
C4 - Wait A Minute Baby
C5 - Good Golly Annie Mae
C6 - Found Her
C7 - I Live The Life I Love - 2
D1 - This Thing Called Love
D2 - Baby Come Back
D3 - You Can't Pull Me Down
D4 - Please Come Home
D5 - Just Another Lie
D6 - Maybe Baby
D7 - She Left Me Crying

Vinyl rip

4 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

edoardo a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Uncle Gil a dit…

@ edoardo (or elvis56 ?)
https://we.tl/t-FWJA2UrYcy
If you post this album somewhere, please mention that it was grabbed from the web.

edoardo a dit…

many thanks super friend !