vendredi 22 avril 2022

Bottle Baby Boogie





















BUDDY EMMONS - SINGS BOB WILLS - LP Flying Fish

A1 - Deep In The Heart Of Texas
A2 - Bottle Baby Boogie
A3 - Boot Heel Drag
A4 - Deep Water
A5 - I Needed You
A6 - New Road Under My Wheels
B1 - Roley Poley
B2 - If No News Is Good News
B3 - Four Five Times
B4 - Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
B5 - Times Changes Everything
B6 - End Of The Line

Vinyl rip

3 commentaires:

SWingB a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil! For some reason I passed this one up over the years. I guess I couldn't imagine Emmons singing and figured it was a dud. How wrong I was! It's a GREAT album with some great sidemen and Emmons sings just fine for this tribute to Bob Wills. :)

flatspin a dit…

Thanks. Top drawer western swing!

SWingB a dit…

Thanks again Uncle Gil! I am now the proud owner of this album on CD - I wouldn't have bought it had I not checked it out first here on your blog. Top notch western swing music!! Thanks again!