samedi 16 avril 2022

Art Rupe R.I.P.




















Washington Post article on Art Rupe's passing : (Click!)

VA - SPECIALTY HILLBILLY - Cactus Series

01 - Johnny Tyler - Hillbilly Preacher
02 - Claude King - Get The World By The Tail
03 - Biff Collie - Don't Talk About Love
04 - Shot Jackson - I'm Trading You In On A Later Model
05 - Claude King - That's My Baby
06 - Jerry Green - Naggin Women & Braggin' Men
07 - Bruce Trent - Alimony
08 - Smokey Stover - What A Shame
09 - Claude King - She Knows Why
10 - Shot Jackson - Grandad He's Not Old
11 - Joyce Lowrance & Earney Vandagriff - Hush Money
12 - Shot Jackson - If The Truth Was Known
13 - Jerry Green - Are You Going My Way
14 - Johnny Crockett - Just A Minute
15 - Shot Jackson - You Can't Get The Country Out Of The Boy
16 - Leon Stancil - Why Don't You Quit Hangin Around
17 - Johnny Tyler - Take Your Blues & Go
18 - Bruce Trent - River Blues
19 - Earl Nunn - Double Talkin' Woman
20 - Claude King - Take It Like A Man
21 - Smokey Stover - Because I Loved Her So
22 - Johnny Tyler - A Sinner's Song
23 - Billy Lee - I Don't Know Why I Love You
24 - Claude King - I Think Of You & Me
25 - Earney Vandagriff - Wishing

Grabbed on the web

4 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you - any idea when this album was released?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Donnatv:
I don't know exactly but I download it in 2009.

Donnatv a dit…

Thanks for replying. I'll let you know if I find out.