mercredi 2 mars 2022

You Can't Ride On My Train





















VA - ROCKIN' HILLBILLY VOL. 1 - 32 SOLID SMOKIN' HITS FROM THE HILLS

01 - Billy Strange - Diesel Smoke Dangerous Curves
02 - Bobby Rutledge - Waitin' In Line
03 - Gene Davis - Satan's Daughter
04 - Joe Lewis - I Wonder If I Can Lose The Blues
05 - Jack Rhodes & Freddie Franks - Gypsy Heart
06 - Tibby Edwards - Shift Gears
07 - Billy Wallace - You Can't Ride On My Train
08 - Terry Fell - Get Aboard My Wagon
09 - Riley Crabtree - Tattle Tattle Tale
10 - Bud Hobbs - Mean Mean Mean
11 - Billy Barton - Do You Love Me
12 - Jimmie Skinner - Just Ramblin' On
13 - Billy Wallace - South Wind
14 - Ed Camp - I'm Gonna Put The Wammy On You
15 - Bobby Bobo - Stamps
16 - Tiny Murphy - 42 Barrels
17 - Hank The Drifter - Don't You Lock Your Daddy Out
18 - Tibby Edwards - Flip, Flop & Fly
19 - Wiley Barkdull - Cause You're Always On My Mind
20 - Bob Nelson - Greetings
21 - Jimmie Patton - Hut-Horp
22 - Tani Allen - I'm Back In The Army
23 - Van Howard - I'm Not A Kid Anymore
24 - Bobby Rutledge - Southern Fried Chicken
25 - Billy Barton - I'm Turning Over A Brand New Leaf
26 - Tommy Spurlin - There Might've Been A Long Song
27 - Cal Maddox - Hey Bill
28 - Cliff Shepard - Railroad Crossing
29 - George & Earl - Don't Don't Don't
30 - Louis Innis - Whammy Bammy Buzzard Goozer
31 - Jacoby Brothers - Cannonball
32 - Cowboy Huff - No Two Timin' Me

Cactus Comp
Home made cover

2 commentaires:

Bengt a dit…

hi, lately it is not possible to compress the files I have downloaded?
greetings Bengt

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Bengt:
And if you were looking to decompress them rather than compress them?... :) right now a hundred of nephews and nieces have win at this game.