mardi 1 mars 2022

Turn The Juke Box Up Louder





















WAYNE MORSE - HONKY TONKIN' - HRT Series

01 - The Reflect Of My Pride
02 - Wife's At Home
03 - Pull Down The Blind's Momma
04 - Don't Hide Your Heart
05 - If There's One Angel Missing She's Here In My Arms Tonight
06 - What Makes Forbidden Apples Taste So Sweet
07 - Turn The Juke Box Up Louder
08 - The Thought Of Losing You
09 - Alle Girl
10 - Whole Lot Of Lovin'
11 - A Fool's Hall Of Fame
12 - Memories Of You
13 - Look At Me Losing You
14 - Everything I Touch Reminds Me Of You
15 - Play A Song For My Baby
16 - World Of Broken Hearts
17 - Daddy Here's A Hammer
18 - Scarlet Waters

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Moe a dit…

Thanks I love the HRT stuff!!

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you