vendredi 11 mars 2022

Tiger Man





















VA - 706 BLUES - LP Redita 111

A1 - Guitar Red - Baby Please Don't Go
A2 - Guitar Red - Go Head On
A3 - Ed Kirby - Mean Old Gin
A4 - Rufus Thomas - I'm So Worried
A5 - Rufus Thomas - I'll Be a Good Boy
A6 - Joe Hill Louis - Tiger Man
A7 - Little Junior Parker - Mystery Train
A8 - Little Junior Parker - Love My Baby
B1 - Pat Hare - I'm Gonna Murder My Baby
B2 - Pat Hare - Ain't Gonna Be That Way
B3 - Eddie Snow - Ain't That Right
B4 - Frank Frost - Jack Jump
B5 - Handy Jackson - Got My Application Baby
B6 - Handy Jackson - Trouble Will Get You Down
B7 - Roscoe Gordon - Juice Head
B8 - Roscoe Gordon - V.O. Baby

Vinyl rip

4 commentaires:

Mattias Eklundh a dit…

Hi Good to see the blog back, i really missed it. How long has it been back?

andyrama a dit…

Always cool stuff on the Rdita label. Thanks for this gem Gil.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Mattias :
Come back since july 2021 on the occasion of the death of Sanford Clark to whom I wanted to pay tribute.
Regards

rontokyo a dit…

Great LP and great rip. Sounds terrific. Thanks.