mercredi 23 mars 2022

R.I.P.




















 

From Johnny Vallis:

Official statement: With a heavy heart we announce the passing of (Orin) Glenn Troutman on March 18th, from complications from Alzheimers. Known to many worldwide as Glen Glenn, he touched the heart and soul of everyone he shared his kind nature and love of Rock and Roll, Country and Rockabilly. We request privacy for the family at this time. The Troutman family thanks everyone for the support and love for Glen throughout the years.


GLEN GLENN - STORY - LP Ace


A1 - I f I Had Me A Woman
A2 - One Cup Of Coffee
A3 - Hold Me Baby
A4 - Baby Let's Play House
A5 - Laurie Ann
A6 - Be-Bop-A-Lula
A7 - Kitty Kat
B1 - Everybody's Movin'
B2 - Shake, Rattle & Roll
B3 - Treat Me Nice
B4 - Blue Jeans & A Boy's Shirt
B5 - I Got A Woman
B6 - Kathleen

Vinyl rip

3 commentaires:

bernie a dit…

Sad news. RIP

Wes a dit…

RIP

MANUEL a dit…

R.I.P.
My condolences for family and friends. he is one of that make me loves american music