vendredi 25 février 2022

Wild In The Country





















ELVIS PRESLEY - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - LP 1 Audifön

A1 - Lonely Man (t 1)
A2 - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (t 14)
A3 - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (t 15)
A4 - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (t 16)
A5 - Wild In The Country (t 1)
A6 - Wild In The Country (t 16)
A7 - In My Way (t 1)
A8 - Forget Me Never (t 1)
A9 - Forget Me Never (t 2)
B1 - Hawaiian Wedding Song (t1)
B2 - Island Of Love (t 7)
B3 - Island Of Love (t 8)
B4 - Steppin' Out Of Line (t 19)
B5 - Steppin' Out Of Line (t 8)
B6 - Almost Always True (t 4)
B7 - Almost Always Trrue (t 5)
B8 - Moonlight Swim ((t 1)
B9 - Moonlight Swim (t 2)

Vinyl rip

2 commentaires:

victor a dit…

Victor from Bilbao

Thanks so much
Great bootleg
one of the BEST

old rock a dit…

GREAT

THE BEST


emil