samedi 26 février 2022

King Of The Whole Wide World





















ELVIS PRESLEY - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - LP 2 Audifön

C1 - Can't Help Falling In Love (t 20)
C2 - Can't Help Falling In Love (t 21)
C3 - Can't Help Falling In Love (t 22)
C4 - Can't Help Falling In Love (t 24)
C5 - Beach Boy Blues (t 1)
C6 - Beach Boy Blues (t 3)
C7 - King Of The Whole Wide World (t 31)
C8 - This Is Livin' (t 3)
C9 - Home Is Where The Heart Is (t 7)
D1 - I Got Lucky (t 2)
D2 - A Whistling Tune (t 3)
D3 - A Whistling Tune (t 4)
D4 - A Whistling Tune (t 5,6,7)
D5 - Drums Of The Islands (t 1-3)
D6 - This Is My Heaven (t 3)

Vinyl rip

9 commentaires:

edoardo a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Uncle Gil a dit…

@ edoardo :
Not on Bear but Roller Coaster. One asked me for an upload two days ago.
Here's the link :
https://we.tl/t-BXQTWMRMai (valid 5 days)

edoardo a dit…

many thanks my friend !

Uncle Gil a dit…

@edoardo
One told me that a certain "elvis56" posted on a forum the David Box Story I sent to you... Not fair !!!

edoardo a dit…

hello uncle , a friend had made a request I was trying to help by asking friends if anyone had the album, because I reciprocate who gave a hand to me, but I have not published yours I have published mine, if I have done wrong I apologize and I will not do it again, I apologize, in fact I would be happy to help you too if you need it, I didn't do it with bad intentions, but only to help a friend who was looking for him and didn't know how to do it, but don't worry I will not do it anymore now that I know you don't want to, however I repeat I have published my no nyour link if I know that you have it on your blog I advertise your forum as I always do, I advertise your blog a lot. my friends and people who ask country music and rock'nproll forums if you want I cancel it I have no problems I apologize again and I repeat I did not do it with bad intentions

edoardo a dit…

i have delete the post , don't worry and excuse me again , i just thought i was helping friends like they helped me it was just to reciprocate, next time i will write a private message and tell him ask him that him can write you and that you can help him

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ edoardo: Not a problem. Don't worry. Just a surprise to know that it is on another forum.
All is right.
Have a nice day !

edoardo a dit…

excuse me again , i alsolook for this album and i'm very glad if i can help you with album that you no have , if you have one mail or you have private message i send youthere , you write me every time you want or you have need and compliments for your forum , you help me always with many rare music my friend ,you have one good taste for the music see you soon and many thanks again

edoardo a dit…

is one honor for me to be in your forum , is one honor for me to be in your forum and meet you. you are a great collector , I will continue to advertise for you