vendredi 18 février 2022

Gone To The Country





















KAY ARNOLD - WHAT'S A HONKY TONK WOMAN - HRT Series

01 - White Mark On My Finger
02 - Telling Lies
03 - Merry Go Round - with Lenora Ellyn
04 - Gone To The Country - with Kendall Hayes
05 - What's A Honky Tonk Woman - with Bobby Hatchell
06 - Memory, Quit Pickin' On Me
07 - The Gypsy And The Tea Leves
08 - We're Not Living In Our House
09 - Colder Than Diamonds
10 - Lovin' Time
11 - Let's Start Slipping Around Together - with Kendall Hayes
12 - I Was Just Along For The Ride - with Kendall Hayes
13 - I'll Walk Alone
14 - To My Sorrow
15 - Many Tears Ago
16 - You Know How Talk Gets Around
17 - I'll Hold You In My Heart
18 - Break Out
19 - Not Worth Crying For
20 - Bouquet Of Roses
21 - Chained To A Memory
22 - Echo Of Your Footsteps
23 - Three Letters
24 - The Flower
25 - Where Were You While He Was Breaking Up Your Home
26 - My Love Is True
27 - Mansion Of Tears
28 - Who'll Hold These Wrinkled Hands

Compiled by AK for The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires:

Lester a dit…

Many thanks for the rare honky tonk!

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

TamworthTed a dit…

Thanks For Kay, Uncle