lundi 17 janvier 2022

Sugar Plum Boogie





















FRANK SIMON - HILLBILLY MUSIC - HRT

01 - Nickles, Dimes And Copper Pennies
02 - Still Cryin'
03 - Tennessee Air Mail
04 - My Two Open Arms
05 - Hillbilly Music
06 - Open Door To Heaven
07 - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
08 - Lucky You Lonesome Me
09 - Lighthearted Guy
10 - Sugar Plum Boogie
11 - I Love The Lips (That Lie To Me)
12 - Guilty
13 - Honky Tonk Merry Go Round
14 - Time
15 - There's Still Someone Else
16 - Bumming Around
17 - Release Me
18 - Let Me Be The One
19 - There She Goes
20 - I Can See An Angel
21 - Honky Tonk Merry Go Round
22 - Just Out Of Reach
23 - Walking After Midnight
24 - Truer Love
25 - Don't Let The Stars (Get In Your Eyes)
26 - Send Me The Pillow (You Dream On)
27 - If I Could Only Stay Asleep

Hillbilly Rescue Team Series - Compiled by AK

2 commentaires:

Moe a dit…

Thanks! I see you post some Hillbilly Research Team comps. I really love these as they are alot of obscure country artists from the 50's - 70's. I have a Stop Records comp vol 16 and assume they have more volumes from Stop Records. If you have any of these can you post them please and continue with whatever else you have from HRT.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Moe:
It seems that there are 18 volumes devoted to Stop Records.
I don't have them yet.
Patience. Patience.