samedi 1 janvier 2022

Rode That Train





















VA - LET'S DRINK SOME JUICE AND ALL GET IT LOOSE - Sun/Charly

01 - Billy Love - Juiced
02 - Johnny O'Neal - Ugly Woman
03 - Billy Emerson - Hey Little Girl
04 - Charley Booker - Walked All Night
05 - Eddie Snow - Don't Dog Me Around
06 - Roscoe Gordon - I'm Gonna Shake It And Break It
07 - Raymond Hill - I'm Back Pretty Baby
08 - Little Milton - Rode That Train
09 - Junior Parker - Love My Baby
10 - Houston Stokes - You'll Be Sorry
11 - Earl Hooker - Going On Down The Line
12 - Pinetop Perkins - Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
13 - Eddie Snow - Skin And Bones
14 - Charley Booker - Baby I'm Coming Home
15 - Billy Love - Gee I Wish
16 - Roscoe Gordon - If You Want Your Woman
17 - Pat Hare - Bonus Pay
18 - Albert Williams - Rhumba Chillen
19 - Eddie Snow - I'm A Good Man
20 - Little Milton - If You Love Me Baby
21 - Roscoe Gordon - T-Model Boogie
22 - James Cotton - Hold Me In Your Arms
23 - Jackie Brenston - Rocket 88
24 - Kenneth Banks - But High

web
By request

1 commentaire:

Mister Moon a dit…

Just great. Many, many thanks. You are the best !