mercredi 1 décembre 2021

Red Hen Hop





















VA - OAKIE BOOGIE - CAPITOL COUNTRY VOL. 2 - LP Charly

A1 - The Louvin Brothers - Freight Train Boogie
A2 - Jack Guthrie - Oakie Boogie
A3 - Dub Dickerson - My Gal Gertie
A4 - Gene O'Quin - I'm Getting Rid Of You
A5 - Faron Young - Alone With You
A6 - Tommy Collins - Wait A Little Longer
A7 - Faron Young - I've Got Five Dollars And It's Saturday Night
A8 - The Louvin brothers - Red Hen Hop
B1 - Simon Crum - Stand Up, Sit Down, Shut Your Mouth
B2 - Skeets McDonald - You're There
B3 - Jerry Reed - When I Found You
B4 - Jerry Reed - I've Had Enough
B5 - Jimmy Heap - Go Ahead On
B6 - Tennessee Ernie Ford - Country Junction
B7 - Tennessee Ernie Ford - Hambone
B8 - Tennessee Ernie Ford - Fatback Louisiana, USA

Vinyl rip

Aucun commentaire: