mercredi 29 décembre 2021

Me And My Big Loud Mouth





















ZEKE CLEMENTS - THE MAN FROM MUSIC MOUNTAIN - HRT Series

01 - Me And My Big Loud Mouth
02 - Texas Swing
03 - Where The Sweet Blue Bonnets Grow
04 - Mountain Home Blues
05 - Return To Red River Valley
06 - Lonesome World
07 - Tennessee Polka
08 - Poor Man's Paradise
09 - Here My Love Calling Me
10 - Beyond The Border
11 - Darlin' Rose Malone
12 - God Made It All
13 - Be Ready
14 - Don't Be Ashed To Pray
15 - Devil River
16 - Smoke On The Water Vietnam Version
17 - Birdie With A Broken Wing
18 - A Mixed Up World
19 - Legend Of The 38 Special
20 - The Same Wedding Band
21 - The Bottle And I
22 - Louisiana Paradise
23 - Love Tree
24 - When Did Our Love Begin To End
25 - Bar Maid
26 - Chained To An Old Love Affair
27 - Am I Too Late
28 - Honest I'm Honest
29 - If The Saviour Had His Way
30 - God's Miracle

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Unfortunately I have a mental health issue that prevents me from doing much.
so here`s a belated thanks for all the excellent platters you have taken the time to upload for our pleasure & education.
The Rev.Dr. Baz Mania(c)

donnatv a dit…

Thank you

Marc a dit…

Merci Oncle Gil et toute l'équipe HR!
Bonne année et bonne santé à tous!