mardi 26 octobre 2021

Rattle-Brain Boogie





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 22

Laura Lee - You Can't Crush A Heart Of Stone
Mack & Jeanie Sanders - Can I Take My Pony To Heaven
Mack & Jeanie Sanders - Don't Tell A Soul
Morris Mills - Jumbalia Answer
Morris Mills - My Baby's Gone
Orville Clarida - Mother's Understanding Heart
Orville Clarida - Shake Hands With Trouble
Ray Anderson - It's A Doggone Dirty Shame
Ray Anderson - No Good At Lyin'
Ray Bridgford - Every Hour I Need My Lord
Ray Bridgford - I Saw The Light
Ted Kirby - Blue Blue Heart
Ted Kirby - Lemon Juice Rag
The Cactus Twisters - Rattle-Brain Boogie
The Colorado Buckaroos - Blue Eyed Sweetheart
The Colorado Buckaroos - Broken Hearts
The Colorado Buckaroos - Cowboys Left Over There
The Colorado Buckaroos - Heart Of Stone
The Colorado Buckaroos - Please Come Home
The Colorado Buckaroos - Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me
The Ridge Riders - Santa Claus' Boogie Song
Tiny Skaggs - Can I Take My Pony To Heaven
Tiny Skaggs - Patching My Heart With Kisses
Tiny Skaggs - The Girl In The Sandwich Shop
Tiny Skaggs - You're Easy To Remember

From the defunct Hillbilly Researcher blog

1 commentaire:

Marc a dit…

Merci Uncle Gil pour toutes ces compil Hillbilly Researcher.
Heureusement que tu les as conservées!
Et que tu les partages!
Encore merci!

Marc