samedi 30 octobre 2021

My Curly-Headed Baby (R.I.P. Rose Lee)





















ROSE LEE MAPHIS - LP Columbia

A1 - Green Back Dollar
A2 - Release Me
A3 - Nobody Answered Me
A4 - The Wind And The Tree
A5 - Nobody's Darling But Mine
A6 - My Curly-Headed Baby
B1 - Pins And Needles In My Heart
B2 - Bury Me Beneath The Willow
B3 - You Can't Divorce My Heart
B4 - Signed, Sealed And Delivered
B5 - I Won't Stand In Your Way
B6 - The Keeper Of The Key

Vinyl rip

5 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

bigCman a dit…

Wow, thanks so much! Have you ever seen a download for "Mr and Mrs Country Music" from King Records? The one with the beautiful cover with them standing by their camper?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ bigCman
Yes, I have a copy of this album.
I'll post it... soon.
Cheers !

JakeBlues a dit…

Thanks for all of the Rose Lee Maphis albums.

marv62 a dit…

Thank you so much!!! I have these albums but I had not ripped the solo album over to CD yet. I loved Joe & Rose. What a wonderful tribute to them.