mercredi 29 mai 2024

Pretty On





















JIMMY SNYDER - THE CHICAGO STORY - HRT Series

01 - The Chicago Story
02 - Take Her Flowers
03 - Out Of My Mind
04 - Pretty On
05 - Ain't That Something
06 - Husbands And Wives
07 - My Place In The Sun
08 - Till I'm Out Of My Mind
09 - Candy All Over My Face
10 - Here Comes My Sunshine
11 - Haggard State Of Mind
12 - Package C.O.D
13 - It's Tearing My Heart
14 - Candy In The Windows
15 - Play Now Pay Later
16 - Almost Dawn In Denver
17 - The End Of The World
18 - Folsom Prison Blues
19 - All The Magic's Gone
20 - It Keeps Right On A Hurtin'
21 - The Chicago Story (Stereo Version)
22 - Welcome To My Home
23 - For The First Time

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team
Re-post by request

5 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

flatspin a dit…

Thanks for this. 'The Chicago Story' is one of Tom T. Hall's great songs.

Moe a dit…

Good stuff. Thanks

Daddy Cool a dit…

Could you re-up this please.

Daddy Cool a dit…

Thanks for both the HRT albums