lundi 6 septembre 2021

My Mississippi Rose





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 16

Homeland Harmony Quartet - Gospel Boogie
Homeland Harmony Quartet - You Can't Believe Everything You Hear
James & Martha - Budded On Earth To Bloom In Heaven
James & Martha - He Will Set Your Fields On Fire
James & Martha - I Ain't Got Time
James & Martha - I'm Gonna Let It Shine
James & Martha - There's An Open Door Waiting For Me
James & Martha - When He Heard My Plea
Jimmie Carroll - My Mississippi Rose
Jimmie Carroll - Yesterday's Been A Long Long Time
Jimmie Skinner - Dad Too Is Lonely
Jimmie Skinner - Doin' My Time
Jimmie Skinner - Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello
Jimmie Skinner - On The Wrong Side Of The Track
Jimmie Skinner - There Won't Be Much More
Jimmie Skinner - Will You Be Satisfied That Way
Johnnie Duggar - Far Above The Starry Sky
Johnnie Duggar - Where Could I Go
Leon Smirl - Jitterin Bugging Baby
Mack & Jeanie Saunders - I'm Waiting Still
Mack & Jeanie Saunders - Remember Me
Shelly Lee Alley - Cold Cold Ways
Shelly Lee Alley - Some How
Tim Cross - One Has My Name
Tim Cross - Storm Clouds

From the defunct Hillbilly Researcher blog