jeudi 16 septembre 2021

Fly Trouble





















VA - SELECTED FEMALE COUNTRY SINGERS VOL. 91 - HANK'S JUKEBOX

01 - Alone And Forsaken - Ester Brohus
02 - Are You Walkin' And A Talkin' For The Lord - The Sally Mountain Show (lead. vcl. Rhonda L. Vincent)
03 - At The First Fall Of Snow - Theresa Rodgers
04 - Baby, We're Really In Love - Leona Williams
05 - Be Careful Of Stones That You Throw - Evelyn & Peter Sheahan
06 - Blue Love (In My Heart) - Texas Ruby & Curly Fox & His Fox Hunters
07 - The Blues Come Around - Marg Osburne
08 - Calling You - Connie Smith
09 - Cold, Cold Heart - Ann Williamson
10 - Crazy Heart - Terry White
11 - The Evening Train - Molly O'Day
12 - Fly Trouble - Jett Williams
13 - Half As Much - DeAnna Cox
14 - Heartbroken, Forsaken, And Alone - Jennifer Brantley
15 - Heaven Holds All My Treasures - Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles (live)
16 - Help Me Understand - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper
17 - Hey, Good Lookin' - Megan Sheehan
18 - A Home In Heaven - Connie Smith
19 - Honky Tonk Blues - Miranda Lambert
20 - Honky Tonkin' - Terry White
21 - A House Of Gold - Unknown female singers
22 - A House Without Love - Bonnie Owens & Merle Haggard
23 - How Can You Refuse Him Now - Connie Smith
24 - How Many Times Have You Broken My Heart - Norah Jones
25 - I Can't Escape From You - Marg Osburne
26 - I Can't Get You Off Of My Mind - Delilah Dewylde & The Lost Boys
27 - I Can't Help It (If I´m Still In Love With You) - Linda & 4 Bucks
28 - I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You - Terry White
29 - I Don't Care (If Tomorrow Never Comes) - Bonnie Owens

Vuelta Records 2017
By request

Aucun commentaire: