jeudi 2 septembre 2021

Crazy Crazy World





















CLAY ALLEN - DALLAS, TX. RECORDING STAR - HRT Series

01 - I Can't Keep Smiling
02 - You've Got The Cleanest Mind
03 - I Can't Stop The Blues From Moving In
04 - Doubtfullness
05 - Takki Ti Takki Tu
06 - Broken Home
07 - This Time It's Really Goodbye
08 - It Doesn't Surprise Me At All
09 - The Password To Your Heart
10 - Crazy Crazy World
11 - Just A Stones Throw Away
12 - B.M. Loves B.J.
13 - Old Love New Tears
14 - Classified
15 - I'm Gonna Lock The Door
16 - I'm Changing The Numbers On My Telephone
17 - One Too Many
18 - If I Waz A Pigeon
19 - Is That Too Much To Be Asking Of You
20 - Promise Her Anything But Give Her The Money
21 - The Way You Are

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

1 commentaire:

Aussie a dit…

THANK YOU UNCLE