jeudi 5 août 2021

Record Spinning Boogie





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 7


Arkie Shibley - Blue Kelly Boogie
Arkie Shibley - Muddy Road To Texas
Arkie Shibley - Rag Time Annie
Arkie Shibley - Too Long Alone
Austin Wood - Headin' Home
Bill Freeman - Haunted By A Heartache
Bill Freeman - Separate Ration Blues
Bill Huskey - Record Spinning Boogie
Cousin Chickie Hopkins - No Questions Asked
Cousin Chickie Hopkins - You Tell Her, I Stutter
Cowboy Sam - I'm Telling You
Cowboy Sam - Tie My Baby To A Hitchin' Post
Everett Lackey - Longing For Somebody
Everett Lackey - Sorrow And Tears
Gabe Tucker - Cracker Barrel Farmer
Gabe Tucker - It'd Surprise You
Gabe Tucker - Jive Around Old Joe Clark
Gabe Tucker - Rainyday Sweetheart
Gabe Tucker - Streamline Country Girl
Gabe Tucker - You Better Do Better Baby
Hank Caldwell - Alibi
Hank Caldwell - Roll On Covered Wagon
Happy Wilson - Fancy Rythm
Happy Wilson - Hands Off My Heart (Acetate)
Happy Wilson - I Know My Buddy's Sleeping There

From the "defunct" Hillbilly Researcher blog

 

2 commentaires:

SWingB a dit…

Uncle Gil and all, Does anyone have the tracks from the two Smokey Wood LP albums from the 60's, Austin Wood And His Missouri Swingsters – 'Swings Cross Country' (Sure Records LP-001 ~ 1963) and 'Songs To Remember' (Sure Records LP-002 ~ 1966-67) - there's quite a few songs from them that have not been reissued (to my knowledge) on any CD compilation. If so can anyone provide a link to an upload of them? Thanks to Uncle Gil and everyone else here who has shared so much wonderful music - I would have never known much about Austin Wood if I hadn't found it here. Cheers!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ SWingB:
Sorry, not on the shelves...