mercredi 18 août 2021

Just Play The Jukebox (Tracks 5 and 24 Updated)





















VA - SAGE & SAND RECORDS VOLUME 3 - ROCK ME - TRG

01 - Kenny Starr - Rock Me
02 - Lonnie Barron - Go On, It's OK
03 - Goldie Fields - Chatter Box
04 - Eddie Dean - Now Ain't That Love
05 - Wally & Don - Just Play The Jukebox
06 - Patsy Clark - Watcha Do To Me
07 - Bobby Bobo - Doggone Long Gone Blues
08 - Jack Morris - Four Wheel Bungalow
09 - Evelyn Harlene - I Wanta Be Free
10 - Jackie Lowell - Sally Get Your Mind On What Your Doin'
11 - Hi-Wayne & Hal the Frontiers - Hi-Pardner
12 - Hi-Wayne & Hal the Frontiers - Lovin' Country Style
13 - Lonnie Barron - Please Blue Heart
14 - Jack Morris - Glad I'm Lookin' Back On You
15 - Wally & Don - Please Don't
16 - Jackie DeShannon - Just Another Lie
17 - Charlie Williams - Playing Guitar & Missing You
18 - Jack Morris - White Line
19 - Al Muniz - Seven Come Eleven
20 - Ruby Dandridge - Hot Tamale Blues
21 - Eddie Dean - Open Up Your Door
22 - Sandy Walker - Beatin' Round The Bush
23 - Eddie Dean - Rock 'N' Roll Cowboy
24 - Les York - I'll Cry Again Tomorrow
25 - Patsy Clark - Walking & Dreaming
26 - Bobby Lile - Too Many Secrets
27 - Rusty York - Cajun Blues
28 - Don Deal - So What
29 - Tommy Goddard - Lookin' For Love
30 - Whitey Pullen - I Won The Day I Lost You

Compiled by The Rockin' Gipsy
By request
 

10 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

another nice one Uncle thank you

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you. It's good to see the Rockin' Gypsy collections continuing to circulate so that a new generation can enjoy them.

Tel a dit…

Thanx Uncle Gil

bernie a dit…

Thanks for the request mon oncle§
Bernie

guszamora a dit…

Thanks and greetings

guszamora a dit…

By the way, track 5 'Just play the jukebox' has no sound... greetings once again

guszamora a dit…

The same as track 5, number 24 "I'll Cry Again Tomorrow" doesn't sounds either... greetings and nice music by the way...

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ guszamora: You're right ! Amazing. There's a wave when I put the file in an audio software, but no sound.
I will research another copy...

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Crab Devil a dit…

I like this particular series for personal reasons. It includes certain tracks
which I first encountered during the 1980s (or so) on worn-out, poor-quality,
low-budget albums which I would find for a dollar or two in thrift stores
and at swapmeets. I'm not old enough to have heard this stuff the first time
around. I'm just old enough to remember when I didn't know of anybody who cared
about this stuff but me!