mardi 3 août 2021

Hound Dog Blues





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 6

Les ''Carrot Top'' Anderson - Thirty Two Riverside Drive
Les Smithhart  - You're Only Makin' Fun Of Me
Les Smithhart - I Can't Live My Life Alone
Lonely Jeff Latham - If I Can't Have You
Lucky LeRoy - All Tied Up
Lucky LeRoy - Now Get Goin'
Mack McCray - Where We'll Never Parted Again
Martha Lynn - Goin' Hunting Tonight
Othell Sullivan - A Broken Heart
Pete Smythe - Where The Rockies Meets The Plains
Ralph Reynolds - Alone By The Telephone
Red Murrell - Hound Dog Blues
Redd Harper - (We’re A-Dancin’) In The Old Red Barn Tonight
Rocky M-T Boys - Over The One I Love You
Roy Queen - Sage Brush Ann
Rusty Marion - No One Will Ever Know
Sheldon Gibbs - Nothing Gets Me Down
Shorty Bates - You're There
Slim Dossey - Don't Just Stand There
Sonny Bill Cabeldue - My Fondest Memories
The Country Cousins - My Heart's Hunting A New Home
The Kyle Brothers - The Gloryland Way
The Peachtree Cowboys - Peachtree Cowboy
Walt McCoy - I'm Dreaming Of You
Western Valley Boys - I Cried When I Should Have Laughed

From the defunct "Hillbilly Researcher" blog.


7 commentaires:

SWingB a dit…

Uncle Gil, Do you have HBR#40 Les 'Carrot Top' Anderson that can maybe share an upload link? Thanks! ;)

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ SWingB.
Yes. I'll post here this evening.

SWingB a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil! Have you ever heard of a Les Anderson collection (LP or CD?) called "Les Anderson - Thirty Two Riverside Drive (TRG Productions)"? I saw it on a discography page but no information about it anywhere.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ SWingB

Here's the HBR #40 (with fresh artwork).
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/cJlGu3EW/file.html

I will delete the link as soon as you download it. I don't want it falling into the hands of our crooks.
I don't have the album you are talking about. But we can assume that it is a compilation of TRG The Rockin' Gipsy. Home made and posted on some forums many years ago.
I will inquire.

SWingB a dit…

Uncle Gil - Thanks a lot! I don't know why I didn't recognize TRG... brain fade I guess. LOL! Thanks for asking around! ;)

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, the link is dead for this HBR#06. Can we have a new link, Please.
Anyway thanks a lot for these shares.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Anonyme

It will be with great pleasure when I know what your name is...
Look at the head left of the page :
"We do not consider anonymous requests."