mardi 24 août 2021

Don't Let The Blues Make You Bad





















BILLY MIZE - EARLY YEARS 1953-1967 - HRT Series

01 - I'm Still A Prisoner
02 - Pusan
03 - Who Will Buy The Wine
04 - I Saw Her First
05 - It Could Happen
06 - Solid Sender
07 - Planet Named Desire
08 - The Windward Isle
09 - Little Coco Palm
10 - Billy & Cliff - Big Spender From The East
11 - Billy & Cliff - Summer's End
12 - Billy & Cliff - Living Up To My Name
13 - Billy & Cliff - The Gun, The Gold And The Girl
14 - Billy & Cliff - Louisiana Sand
15 - Billy & Cliff - Don't Look Now (But Your Broken Heart Is Showing)
16 - You Don't Have Very Far To Go
17 - Terrible Tangled Web
18 - Don't Let The Blues Make You Bad
19 - Walking My Fool
20 - Billy Mize & The Jordanaires - The Bigger The Fool (The Harder The Fall)
21 - Billy Mize & The Jordanaires - You Can't Stop Me
22 - It's Gonna Get Lonely
23 - Imagine Me
24 - I'd Rather Have You Than My Pride
25 - The Lights Of Albuquerque
26 - Walking Through The Memories Of My Mind
27 - Wind (I'll Catch Up To You)

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

4 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

NICE UNCLE THANK YOU

SWingB a dit…

Uncle Gil, I've been trying to find a rip of Billy Mize's 1987 LP 'Salute To Swing - A Tribute To Tommy Duncan with The Former Texas Playboys' - do you have it or know anyone who might? The fellow who put out the Billy Mize DVD sent me a link for the LP years ago BUT it was very low bitrate and some songs were missing plus there were other songs from Billy's career included that didn't belong. This is the LP version I am looking for NOT the reissue on CD which was remastered with remix of the tracks and added comments (a 'la Bob Wills etc.) by Merle Haggard which I didn't care for. I'd appreciate it if anyone could provide a link to this great album on LP. Thanks Uncle Gil for your great blog and all the great music you upload!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ SWingB:
Sorry, I don't have the LP. Only the CD.
Hope and see if one of the nephews or nieces have it on their shelves...
Regards

SWingB a dit…

Uncle Gil, Thanks for looking and asking around - hopefully it will turn up. Regards to you as well!