mercredi 11 août 2021

Better To Be Safe





















VA - COUNTRY MUSIC ON THE GO VOLUMES 1 & 2 - HRT Series

01 - Doye O'Dell - Half Past A Heartache
02 - Tom Tall - Three Walls
03 - Eddie Dean - Napoleon McGrew
04 - Georgia Brown - I Want To Go Back To Mexico
05 - Okie Jones - Could You Would You
06 - Oscar Hart - Fender Bender
07 - Charlie Williams - Lorene
08 - Lonnie Barron - Please Blue Heart
09 - Wally & Don - Just Play The Jukebox
10 - Myrna Joy - Johnny's Coming Home
11 - Les York - I'll Cry Again Tomorrow
12 - Noah Crase - Noah's Breakdown
13 - Hometowners - Burning Bridges
14 - Bobby Bobo - Lonesome And Heartbroken
15 - Whitey Pullen - Walk My Way Back Home
16 - Danny Richards - Better To Be Safe
17 - Bud Titus - Tomorrow
18 - Rovers - Orange Juice
19 - Wayne West & Frontiersmen - Put A Little
20 - Clay Edgar - My Guitar And I
21 - Sterling Blythe - Yesterdays
22 - Goldie Fields - What Do You Do With A Memory
23 - Casey Clark - Pot Of Gold
24 - Ray Lunsford - Pickin' Around

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team


4 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

nice Uncle thank you from Aussie

Crab Devil a dit…

Thank you!

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you. I look forward to the other 2 volumes.

bernie a dit…

Hi, thanks for that great package!
I'm lookin' for the "Sage & Sand vol.3 - Rock Me" issued by The Rockin' Gipsy back in '99.I've the CD but it doen't work no more...It's CD-R !!
May be if you have it in your cellar §
Encore merci mon Oncle
Bernie (from Lyon)