vendredi 16 juillet 2021

Tic-Tac-Toe (Volume 17 Updated)





















VA - SELECTED FEMALE COUNTRY SINGERS VOL. 17 (UPDATED)

01 - Anita Carter - It's My Life (And I'll Live It)
02 - Anne Ray - One Year Has Passed
03 - Barbara Reed - Weekend Daddy
04 - Connie Hall - The Bottle Dear, Or Me
05 - Dianne Lindsay - Kelly's Offsider
06 - Doris Lee - From The Country To A Honky Tonk
07 - Edith Roberts - I Told Them What You’re Fighting For
08 - Fay Frymire - Big Clown A Crying
09 - Janet McBride - The Arms Of A Child
10 - Joyce Cornish - My World Slows Down
11 - June Pasher - I'll Be Lonesome When You Are Gone
12 - Thel Carey - When The Lights Go Out
13 - Kenni Huskey - A Living Tornado
14 - Kylie Bedford - Boys In Boots
15 - Leona Williams - Somewhere Inside
16 - Linda Talley - Don't Ever Trust A Man
17 - Loretta Fender - The Truckers Wife
18 - Lynn Stafford - Tonight I'll Celebrate
19 - Mary Ann Johnson - Keep The Change
20 - Mary Fran - Tic-Tac-Toe
21 - Pat Forester - You Don't Have To Tell Me Why
22 - Rattlesnake Annie - A House Without Love
23 - Unknown female - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
24 - June Pasher - Your Cheatin' Heart
25 - Thel Carey - Time To Say Goodbye

A castironarm comp. Updated in 2016. Never posted before.


Aucun commentaire: