dimanche 18 juillet 2021

Soul And Stomp





















VA - HOUSE ROCKIN' 1950's RHYTHM & BLUES VOL.4

01 - Prince Royals - Farewell Annabelle
02 - Henry Artis & The Nitehawks - I've Got The Blues So Bad
03 - Alan And The Flames - Wattcha Gonna Do
04 - Monroe Chapman - Come Dance With Rudy
05 - Willard Harris & The Czars Of Rhythm - Straighten Up Baby
06 - Big Walter - Just Looking For A Home
07 - Homesick James - Set A Date
08 - Li'l Ray & The Premiers - Soul And Stomp
09 - Jesse And Buzzy - Goin' Back To New Orleans
10 - Earl Williams - You Ain't Puttin' Out Nothin' But The Lights
11 - Crawford Brothers - I Ain't Guilty
12 - Big Walter - Gamblin' Woman
13 - Lord Lebby - Caldonia
14 - Geeorge Louis - Hobo
15 - Alonzo Stewart - I Get The Blues
16 - Billy Brooks - I'm Gone
17 - Roy Wright - I've Got It
18 - Earl Williams - Oh Baby Please
19 - Walter Vaughn - Down On My Knees
20 - Haskel Sadler - Bald Headed Woman
21 - Billy Garner - Little School Girl
22 - King Perry - Get Out Of My Face
23 - Smiling John Pickens - Piccadilly Circus
24 - Dusty Brown - Well, You Know
25 - Harmon Hump Jones - Lookin' For My Baby

web
Last volume


5 commentaires:

Jean-Jacques Mura a dit…

Thanks a lot for this series

Tel a dit…

Thanx Uncle Gil

Gustavo Alberto a dit…

Uncle Gil Muchas gracias por tu trabajo diario.

Crab Devil a dit…

Thank you!

The Hound a dit…

Thank you for the 4 Vols. of VA - HOUSE ROCKIN' 1950's RHYTHM & BLUES