vendredi 30 juillet 2021

Rascal Boogie





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 4

Lester & Darold - Drive Inn Blues
Ludy Harris & Her Boys - That Glory Bound Train
Marvin Kirkland - It's Just Got To End
Melvin Price - Without You
Newton Rascals - Rascal Boogie
Paul Howard - You Left A Red Cross On My Heart
Pete Sherman - All Alone
Potomac Valley Boys - Weary Heart
Ray Rogers - 1947 Airshot Radio Station, W.D.S.U New Orleans
Ray Rogers - How Can You Be So Mean
Roy Hall & Dick Poulton - I'm The Boss Around My House
Ruth Dalton - A Pickin' And A Singin'
Sam Nichols - I Want My Alimony
Sandy Stanton - Little Dog In The Street
Slim Lay - Talking About Susie
Snake River Outlaws - I Won’t Go Huntin’ Jake
Sunshine Girls with Cliffie Stoneheads - Cool Water
Tommy Little - Mean Mean Woman
Tommy Little - One Time Too Often
Tommy Trent - Sweetheart I'm Missing You
Uncle Ned - I'll Wait For You
Valley Troubadours - That's Out
Walt McCoy - I Wanta Be Loved
Walter ''Tex'' Dixson - Honky Tonk Swing
Wink Lewis & Buz Busby Band - Low Ball Blues

Compiled by The Hillbilly Researcher
 

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Permission denied :(

flatspin a dit…

Thanks for digging from the blog. Anybody who enjoys hillbilly needs all these volumes. (As for 'Permission denied' - as always, keep trying!)

Patrick a dit…

Thanks! Great serie.