mardi 20 juillet 2021

Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way





















VA - WHERE THE LONELY CRY - HRT Series

01 - Dan Jackson - Where The Lonely Cry
02 - Jimmy Griggs - Footprints In The Sands Of Time
03 - T. J. Casey - I'm Gonna Sing (A Hank Williams Tune)
04 - Jimmy Olsen - Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way
05 - Dean Dobbins - He Can Dance (The Way They Dance In Texas)
06 - Bill Hersh - Midnight Train
07 - Jerry Street - Table Number Three
08 - Sam Hannah & The Memphis Six - I Haul My Freight Alone
09 - John Henry Reider - Folks With The Blues
10 - Don Jarrells - Everything But Mine
11 - Carl Phillips & Ray Gore - One And Ten
12 - Jerry Smith - Pins And Needles
13 - Ron Shaw - One And One Make Three
14 - Earl Clark - Send My Body Home On A Freight Train
15 - Bob Morris - All That's Missing Here Tonight Is You
16 - Jack Robertson - Middle Of A Drought
17 - Johnny Paycheck - Billy Bardo
18 - Edie Moore - It's Enought To Make A Woman Lose Her Mind
19 - C. W. Mitchell - Welcome Home
20 - Hank Lindsey - Caught With Your Feelings Down
21 - Rex Rinehart - You Never Called Me Joe Before
22 - Kitty Hawkins - Goin' Won't Be Easy
23 - George Runquist - Rodeo Cowboy
24 - Gracie Dee - Welcome To The Night Life
25 - Pevey Mc Dow - Don't Bother Me
26 - Larry Mattson - Poor Hard Working Man
27 - Glen Goza - Payday In My Pocket (Saturday Night On My Mind)
28 - Loren Dean - Next Town Five Miles
29 - Pat Garrett - Sexy Ole Lady

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team


4 commentaires:

Moe a dit…

Thanks for more HRT stuff!!

Burney Redding a dit…

Good to see you posting again!!

Burney Redding

Quot a dit…

How wonderful that you're back. I hadn't checked for a while. Thank you for making the effort again. Yours was the first music site I found on the internet for downloading music, and I used to visit every day. I hope that you'll be able to keep posting. Thank you.

Paul (in Canada)

Patrick a dit…

Thank you Uncle, Great Series HRT!