jeudi 22 juillet 2021

Go-Go-Go





















BILLY LEE RILEY - VINTAGE ROCK AND ROLL - LP Cowboy Carl

A1 - Good Rockin' Tonight
A2 - Great Balls Of Fire
A3 - Be-Bop-A-Lula
A4 - Go-Go-Go
A5 - Rock And Roll Music
B1 - Shake Rattle And Roll
B2 - Mean Woman Blues
B3 - I'm In Love Again
B4 - You're My Baby
B5 - Sweet Little Sixteen

Vinyl rip


11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Super de re-...-revoir ce bon vieux blog autrement que par le cache de google !
Il se passe décidément de ces trucs la nuit.
Merci pour ces chouettes versions personnelles de tous ces classiques !
Alain

Anonyme a dit…

From OldMan : Uncle Gil's, very happy to see you again this evening. Thank you for your work.

Crab Devil a dit…

I'm glad to see you back again . . . again!

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks UG.

Tony Angel a dit…

just bumped into your site from another site.....great to see you back up.

best wishes

tony

MichaelR a dit…

Thank you!

old rock a dit…

I'm glad to see you back again


emil

Margo a dit…

I tried after downloading 3 times, run mp3 filetag, tried re-encoding, system locked up, re-booted ran virus scan on it, track 7 is infected... Even DB Poweramp could not re-encode the file. Just a head's up.....

Uncle Gil a dit…

Margo: Strange ... I just downloaded and it works great just like the hundreds of nieces and nephews who saved it.

Anonyme a dit…

No problemo, Margo. Been listening to this (sorry, terrific stuff) already several times. In my ears one of best Uncle Gil's offerings since his return, if I may say so as he always remained present around us. Anyway,I never caught anything wrong with Uncle Gil's downloads.
Don't let impress you by the name of the track. Ahem...
Alain

Nestor a dit…

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS POR ESTA SUBIDA, POR SIEMPRE AL GRAN BILLY LEE RILEY!!!