mardi 14 décembre 2021

Rock Island Line



A1 - Goodnight, Irene
A2 - Grasshoppers In My Pillow
A3 - The Eagles Rocks (Piano Instr.)
A4 - Rock Island Line
A5 - Ella Speed
A6 - Backwater Blues
B1 - Take This Hammer
B2 - Tell Me, Baby
B3 - Eagle Rock Rag (Piano Instr.)
B4 - Western Plain
B5 - Sweet Mary Blues
B6 - On A Christmas Day

Vinyl rip

3 commentaires:

Pépé a dit…

Salut Tonton, une bonne bouffée de blues, au milieu de tous ces cow-boy
merci
pépé

MidnightCowboy a dit…

thanks

George a dit…

An amazing album. My older brother bought it when it came out in '63 and I was absolutely smitten. I couldn't believe so much music could come out of one guitar. And that voice! I thought it was the greatest thing I'd ever heard, and I owe my love of the blues through all these decades to this magnificent LP.