mardi 28 mai 2024

The Senator From Tennessee



A1 - Boogie Woogie On A Saturday Night
A2 - I've Done Gone Hog Wild
A3 - Dixieland Boogie
A4 - Hesitation Boogie
A5 - Honky Tonk Blues
A6 - Tennessee Blues
A7 - The Senator From Tennessee
A8 - You Played On My Piano
B1 - Sixty Minute Man
B2 - Honky Tonk Baby
B3 - Silver And Gold
B4 - Perfect Woman
B5 - Don't You Agree
B6 - I'm Looking For Another You
B7 - If I Could Only Live My Dream
B8 - I Believe That Mountain Music Is Here To Stay

Vinyl rip

6 commentaires:

Bill S. a dit…

One of my favorite LP's from back in the 80's of early 50's Hardrock Gunter sides. Everyone should download and enjoy these wonderful songs!

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Anonyme a dit…

Armin Quand fais tu les Sun Box BCD, Ou sans t'il en Coure de Poste Teddy Yep!

Anonyme a dit…

Armin Tous Sur Sun Recording, Rock'n'roll, Rock'a'billy, Hillibilly, Country, ca mais égale.
Teddy Yep!

Anonyme a dit…


Yes My Name. Jake I'm Looking For This It Is Out Of Print I Used To Play.

With Gordon In Nashville. But I Can't Find This. I Came Across This Site For
Old Music Country And Hillbilly. I Hope This Is Ok. Thanks If You Can Help..

Thanks... Jake H.


Gordon Terry: Lotta, Lotta Women BCD15881

Anonyme a dit…

Is Jake Sorry....