mardi 22 novembre 2022

Bad Man






















01 - Where Your Love Leadeth Me
02 - Big Town
03 - This Road That I Walk
04 - Bad Man
05 - Ever Since You Went Away
06 - Blue Is The Way I Feel
07 - Turn The Other Cheek
08 - Treat Me Mean, Treat Me Cruel
09 - I'm Checkin' Out
10 - Heartache Just Walked In
11 - I Wonder If You Told Her About Me
12 - The Girl At The Bar
13 - You Made Me What I Am
14 - I'll Get Over Losing You
15 - Have I Been Away Too Long
16 - Let Me Be The Judge
17 - Sound Of An Angel's Wings

web 
Home made cover


6 commentaires:

Edwin Muller a dit…

Hello Uncle Gil, having trouble with the link. I receive a message saying 'server not found", Any way to get this fixed?

Anonyme a dit…

hi Uncle Gil Same problem

Aussie a dit…

nice one as well thank you - Aussie

andyrama a dit…

thanks Gil.
I'm glad to see you up and running again.

andyrama a dit…

thanks Gil.
I'm glad to see you up and running again.

Karkis a dit…

Muchas Gracias