lundi 19 février 2024

Redneck






















01 - The Hurt Put On By You
02 - I Don't Like What I'm Seeing In You
03 - Matchbox (Lead Voc. Stan Perkins)
04 - Love Kept It All Together (Lead Voc. Greg Perkins)
05 - The Courtroom
06 - Redneck
07 - I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again
08 - Boppin' The Blues (Lead Voc. Stan Perkins)
09 - Mama
10 - Sitting On Top Of The World

(Web) Posted by Stampede

9 commentaires:

phil a dit…

génial !!! un gros merci !!!!

j'suis vraiment content

amicalement

phil a dit…

cet album est excellent, session de mai/decembre 1976

pour avoir l'ensemble de cette session :

cd rca : "Take Me Back"
cd rca : "Disciple In Blue Suede Shoes"
lp Demand : Mr Country Rock

bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à tous

amicalement

hounddogman a dit…

I'd never heard about this one. Good stuff! Thanks a lot!

Bob Mac a dit…

New to me too, thanks.

tanktop a dit…

Uncle Gil--you are AMAZING!!
Thank you so much for finding more Carl Perkins (and sons!). He is my #1 guitar man!!Thanks to you too, Phil, for the good information:)

Best always and a Happy New Year,
tanktop

phil a dit…

Concernant Carl Perkins, je recherche en bonne qualité l'album "Mr contry rock" et surtout deux 45t qui il me semble ne sont pas sortis en album (sauf rock a billy fever) :
label Suede s 101 :we did in '54/i don't want to fall in love again
Suede s 201 :Rock-a-billy fever/till you get through with me
(session de 1981)

bien amicalement

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Phil: Désolé, je n'ai pas(encore)cela en rayon :)

phil a dit…

merci d'avoir cherché !!

je croise les doigts si tu peux les trouver

amicalement

Anonyme a dit…

I'm so glad you're back, Uncle Gil. Thanks! - Stinky