................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 12 novembre 2017

Swamp Bird



01 - Bill Floyd - The Torch That I Carry For You
02 - Bill Pitcock - Put Me Down Easy
03 - Bob Flower & His Star Dusters - Draw Three
04 - Chuck Pollard - Billion Dollar Rip Off
05 - Chuck Pollard - Roadside Park
06 - Dennis Payne - I'd Rather Live My Life Alone
07 - Dick Flood - Blue, Blue Party
08 - Elizabeth Johnson - Cloud Of Happiness
09 - Jeff Johnson & The Lonely Ones - Movies No. 2
10 - Jimmy Dry - Look At Me Losing You
11 - Jimmy Dry with The Esquire Dance Kings - That's Why I'm Crying
12 - Johnnie Humbird - Swamp Bird
13 - Johnnie Humbird - Where Is Your Coscience
14 - Johnny Cash - Born To Lose
15 - Leon Payne - My Ship Of Dreams
16 - Lewis Pruitt - Point Of No Return
17 - Mark Chesnutt - Moanin' The Blues
18 - Mark Chesnutt & The Texas Pickers - Heaven On My Mind
19 - Marvin McCullough - Pillow To My Right
20 - Sharon Smith - You Crowded Me Out Of Your World
21 - Suggie Smith - The Mem'ry Of Johnny Horton
22 - Tim Smith - If I Lived Here
23 - Tommy Smith - The Lonely One
24 - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Big John's Wife

Vuelta Records
Home made cover



1 commentaire:

bets a dit…

hartelijk bedankt!